Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Holidays



'Tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la, la la la la.


Now count and tell me if the number of la s is correct or not!! :-D Anyways the festive season is here and I wanted to wish all of you out there, very Happy Holidays. Be it Hanukkah, Christmas or Kwanzaa. I was hoping to take my little girl to NY city but didn't work out :-( But there's still hope, maybe tomorrow. Till then I was just surfing the web for beautiful X'mas pics and I found some that I really like.
And below is the link to a beautiful sensual Bollywood song. Even if you don't understand the language, you'll still catch the mood. The singer, Indian legend Mohd. Rafi has done an absolutely wonderful job. When he sings of the heat, you feel the heat. When he sings of loneliness you feel alone. Give this song a try, it really is lovely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EHanmlDOhA

No comments: