Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter is here!!

'Tis a wonderland here ! It snowed all day yesterday and through the night. And now my Christmas season is complete. The coming Sunday is officially the first day of winter and also start of Hanukkah. So all of you who celebrate it, a Happy Hanukkah to you.



I found this lovely picture on Google images. The blue candles are really beatiful and tranquil on the eyes, don't you think?

Yesterday's radio show went well. The internet was working and I could play all the songs that I wanted. Some songs are really so nice like the one included in my last post. And the fruit pizza recipe I gave out has a long story behind it. It was in a booklet printed for the Dessert Challenge 2003 for the families of Pfizer employees. We were living in Ann Arbor, Michigan at that time. I do so miss Michigan :-( Anyway, thisbooklet included very nice recipes given by the women of Pfizer. I'll write down the simplest ones asap, so it will be useful in the holiday season. Till then take care and listen to some good music.

No comments: